Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Wilin'....

"Hushed Existentialist" aka "Laser Beams" aka "Cube" (MD)

Today was a crazy day. It was dark, it was hot, and then the sky opened up and it poured down in a torrential monsoon that flooded the streets up to my ankles. Exactly at the same time as I had to leave for yoga. Fun.

But prior to that, everything was peachy keen!

Pink sheer shirt from Express: $7 (bargain bin find)
White Button tank underlayer: $3.99 from Conways in NYC
Beige Anne Taylor Loft pants: $19.99
Camel slides by Kenneth Cole: $29.99 from Victoria's Secret
Pink shell earrings: Gift from Passion Peach aka Juice aka Corporate Raider
Bracelets from Beadazzled: $17



I bento'd again today, even better than yesterday. I added tomatoes to my soup and doubled my hummus containers:



Good stuff. I can't wait for tomorrow.

No comments: