Friday, June 8, 2007

Its beena long one...

"Insatiable Corporate Raider" (NYC to ARK and back)
It’s been an exhausting week hence why you haven’t heard from me. And please forgive the all over the placeness of this post as I am currently suffering from the “itis” from eating TWO BOOTS pizza - yummmmm
Work has been stressful – I snapped at my direct reports preparing for this big meeting after they were so excited about something they were working on – I later apologized because that was unfair of me and I was simply cranky and its so rare to see someone so excited at work! Crankiness lasted for a while though until the meeting was through and I can now party like a ROCKstar cause we ROCKED that meeting.

Anyways, after spending a whopping $172 at Trader Joe’s (however we got over 60 items all of which were under $5) I now have groceries!!!! This is a good thing and what probably motivated me to buy some fresh food is this super wierd centipedal looking thing i found in my fruit cocktail over the weekend:

YUCK! super weird right??

So I began the week packing lunch. I haven’t bentoed in a while and here was my first attempt in a minute….i was proud and that sammich was BANGING.

Smoked Turkey + Sharp White Cheddar + Hydroponic Lettuce + Organic Tomatoes on Honey Wheat Bread = all from TJ’s all YUMMM
These chips are AMAZING they are the whole wheat tortillas lightly salted with TJ’s original Hummus
They also had a crazy sale on fruits so picked up these grapes and cherries (my fave)


It was when the “itis” sank in and the pressure or preparing for the meeting began to build that I got cranky hence the cranky face in “blues” outfit below.


Top: Lt Blue Tailored Button Down TED BAKER shirt = $? My mommy got it for me – or maybe I took it from her?
Bottoms: Dark Blue GUESS Jeans = $59
Shoes: the usual choco brown slingbacks
My hair? A mess cause I was hot and bothered!!!!

While in arKANSAS to visit a juggernaut retailer that shall remain nameless, I came across this fabulous sunset which I took from the gas station/sushi grill.

After a brief stint of shopping ( I will post my new finds at a local flea market later which I am very excited about) we headed to a long haul at the airport. Basically our meeting was over at 10:30am and the flight wasn’t til 5:35pm so we had a nice little relaxing wait at the airport where I caught up on emails.
Anyways here is the waried traveler upon returning home:

Top: I don’t remember but it’s a white ruffled short sleeved button down shirt = $? $10 I think again my mommy gave it to me :)
The rest of the outfit: Navy Blue White pinstripe ANNE KLEIN suit = $50 (orig. $150) crazy deal from Burlington Coat Factory

Today I have a dentist apptmt which if I begin to go into detail it will drive me crazy so I will refrain myself. So I am keeping it casual cool with the following:

Top: Pink button and bow t-back tanktop from GAP = $7
White 555SOUL motorcycle eyelet jacket = $15-$20 from crazy sale at URBAN OUTFITTERS
Bottoms: Dark blue JOES JEANS = $59 (orig. $128) from Loehmann’s
Shoes: Straw and tan flips from PAYLESS = $7

Don't i look so happy in all my pics? hehe oh well now that the deal is ready to roll i'm feelin less cranky so lets hope next week is better :)
off to a show tonight - have a great weekend!

No comments: