Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Far East Heat

"Hushed Existentialist" (MD)

With temperatures soaring and thunderstorms looming, I want my pants and my feet to be far as from the ground as possible without being indecent. Got a little gaucho/wedge action going this week:

White tunic top w/black embroidery from Forever 21: $10.90 (circa 2003)
Black linen gauchos from Ann Taylor Loft: $14.99
Black strappy wedges from Ann Taylor Loft: $34.99
White capiz shell earrings from a mall kiosk (came with a necklace I never wear): $7



I made my lunch again and I must say that artichoke hearts make everything seem gourmet. Whole wheat pasta, tomatoes, orange peppers, artichoke hearts and parmesan cheese tossed w/olive oil and whatever spices felt right. Freshly cut up watermelon and strawberries. Various snacks and water. VERY GOOD. Note to self: Self, you need more protein.


Oh the humidity ;)

No comments: