Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Tryin....

"Hushed Existentialist (MD)

Back from a long weekend, which was crazy. The parents came to town and I got to show off my new living space complete with Ikea shelves (the cause of all my bruising) and a new futon. Featured is my newest favorite patterned bedspread from Urban Outfitters, now on sale for $12:





Tryin to maintain is right. For a Tuesday, today was majorly eventful. I kept it simple in order to belie all the complexities brewing beneath the surface.

White Eyelet Top from Forever 21: $12.99
Charcoal Grey Pants from Express: $11.99
Black Strappy Butterfly Sandals by Liz Claiborne: $15



For lunch I packed my bento for the first time in months.... at the helpful suggestion of a friend who has put me on the Tuesday/Thursday schedule...

Baby Carrots, Cherry Tomatoes, Pita Bread and Hummus. Also a contatiner of my new favorite condiment: Sweet Chili Sauce. Some organic Corn Soup. Oh. And Water.

No comments: