Friday, June 15, 2007

Freakin....

"Hushed Existentialist aka "Laser Beams"

Today had all the makings of a perfect day: it was fun jeans Friday, there were fun times in the morning, I liked my little casual outfit:

Pink waffle shirt by Halogen from Nordstrom: $13.90
See Thru Soul jeans from Nordstrom: $20
White Mossimo undertank from Target: $6.99
White Sparkly flip flops from Steinmart: $2
Silver hoop earrings: a gift from my mama
Silver necklace with real flowers set in resin: another gift from my mama ($6 at a festival)
Same Beadazzled bracelets: still $17 total (keep in mind one of those is real swarovski crystal that I made myself for $9)



But a weird nauseous feeling prevented me from being able to drink even a sip of water without getting chills, and walking around I felt like I was gonna fall out at any second. With some helpful suggestions: banana, ginger ale and a little bit of peppermint seemed to do the trick, at about 4pm I was finally able to partake in my hummus bagel sandwich splayed out below:



I had a few wheat thins, but I wasn't able to eat the fruit, the carrots or the cookies :*(

All in all, today was a wonderful day, despite feeling like my body was a turncoat.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Are you eating hummus for every meals ? Hahaha, I'm kidding !!

Unknown said...

You really love this door. All your photos are taken in front of this. I am impressed by your big closet you must have. You have a lot of clothes. It's not like me who have to wear the same underwear for a whole week because I am so poor !!!