Thursday, June 14, 2007

Thathy....

"Hushed Existentialist" (MD)

Today was yet another fantastic day. Thankfully the sun came out, but it was still one of those days to partake in things you were saving for a rainy day. That means giggles galore and a new favorite outfit.

Brown knit shirt from Ann Taylor Loft: $9.99
Pink undershirt by Licorice from Macy's: Free from my former friend, current arch nemesis
Khaki lightly corded pants from Ann Taylor Loft: $9.99
Pewter flip flops by Kaleidoscope from Conways in NYC: $1.99
Brown and white capiz shell earrings from a mall kiosk: $5
Bracelets from Beadazzled: $17



Now for lunch I was too lazy to wash out my bento containers last night, so I packed leftovers instead. A delicious spaghetti and chicken combo using whatever I could find in the fridge/spice rack. There are some brightly colored animal crackers and whole grain wheat thins (to balance it out). And a bangin' fruit cocktail consisting of red grapes, fresh cut (by me) pineapple, and fresh cut (by me) seedless watermelon:



Thathy. That's sassy with a lisp.

No comments: