Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Tasteful Tuesday



"Insatiable Corporate Raider" (NYC)
Today I had a trade show so had to look halfway decent so here's what I'm rocking today:
Top: Pink cashmere Wrap shirt from CRIS (orig. $230 - got it on sale at Loehman's for $59)
UnderTop: Black lace camisole from cheesy store called Papaya ($2)
Bottoms: Black THEORY pencil skirt (got this for $12 at 'Clothes Encounters of a Second Kind' - a cute lil consignment store in DC)
Shoes: Black strappy FORNARINA heels (got these for $25 from awesome Designer shoe outlet in Cleveland, OH called 'Dallas')


My lunch today was grossly satisfying as I ate it much too late Crab Rangoon from a Chinese take out.


BUT i got these lovely flowers from my mommy today letting me know i'm a great "humalien!"

Going here for dinner tonight with clients - I'm looking forward to it!



"Hushed Existentialist" (MD)

Cute chocolate brown sheer sweater - $12 Cotton Emporium from Loehmann's
Really cute chocolate brown, cream and golden threaded pants - $25 Sigrid Olson from Lord & Taylor
Gladiator-style chocolate brown flat sandals - $15 Colin Stewart from Victoria's Secret Catalog



Today was all about butting out to lunch at Baja Fresh. The namesake Baja Burrito, served Enchilado Style is enough to feed a family of four, or me.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

The Chinese food doesnt look so much exciting

Unknown said...

You should take photos with the air of a ventilator in your hair