Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Seven Eleven

"Hushed Existentialist"(MD)

I wore 2 dresses in 2 days to work, more than I've worn in the past 5 years combined.... Unfortunatly without the flash on my camera, I wasn't able to capture these historic occasions.... Today I just had to report about my $2.48 gauchos from Target.

TWO DOLLARS AND FORTY EIGHT CENTS, PEOPLE!!!!

Of course, I have to give credit where credit is due: Corporate Raider picked them out for me. Thank god, I love them, they are so comfortable, and they can go anywhere.



Calvin Klein Butterfly Sleeve Top w/Wooden Bead Detail: $12.50 from Macy's
White Tank by Mossimo from Target: $3.98
Moss Green Gauchos by Mossimo from Target: $2.48
Bronze Huraches by Steve Madden from DSW: $14.99
Capiz Shell Earrings from a Mall Kiosk: $3

I am shiny b/c it was hot as balls outside.

My only complaint about today is the fact that I was ogled. By a manager. It was rather unseemly and uncomfortable. At least I wasn't wearing a dress. But still.

No comments: